Saturday 9 July 2011

RTI World

I have started this blog to let the world know how the Right to Information Act actually works in India. Having filed more than 900 applications since 2007 and having dealt with countless government authorities has been a rich, rewarding, amusing and hilarious experience. I hope the readers would enjoy reading my postings. I am sure most citizens of this country have never filed an RTI . The onerous demands of work and providing for the hearth rarely leaves a citizens with any desire to file an RTI and follow it up with the recalcitrant babudom to achieve the desired results.


Welcome to the RTI World!


Biswajit Mohanty

1 comment:

  1. Dear Mr Biswajit Mohanty,

    Liked the idea and the concept, Saluting your efforts and concern.
    Wish to do my bit, always available for anything I can do in your mission.
    Regards,
    Pawan Verma

    ReplyDelete